Welcome to the JLM Forum (Please read first)

Support for JLM Audio Kits

Moderator: Joe Malone

Joe Malone
Site Admin

Welcome to the JLM Forum (Please read first)

Post by Joe Malone »

Hi
Thank you for dropping in to check out our new forum. This forum is to answer any questions on JLM kits and products and also to show and develop new products .

Feel free to start a topic on any of our kits or use of our kits for custom racking old recording gear on our forum page.

Please also still start threads on your other favorite forums about our gear as word of mouth has been the only advertisement JLM Audio has used for over 20 years and I would like to thank everyone who has helped spread the JLM word :D

Legal Stuff

"The schematics for JLM Audio kits and Modifications contain proprietary information that is the property of JLM Technologies Pty Ltd, Trading as JLM AUDIO.

The schematics presented on our site are for purchasers of JLM Audio kits and private DIY use only.

For commercial use of any of our schematics or designs please contact Joe Malone at joe@jlmaudio.com or Ph +617 38912244."
Joe :-)
JLM Audio
Capturing Audio without Injury

Moogus

Post by Moogus »

Aye Aye Cap'n!

M@
Permission to buzz the tower DENIED!!

chrissugar

Post by chrissugar »

Hey Joe and Mat

Congratulations for the new forum. :D
As I know you both, I'm sure this will be a very nice place. Already some very good projects. :D
I'm also happy to be the first poster here. :P

chrissugar
Christian Mike Sugar
CMS-LAB

astrovic

Post by astrovic »

Hey guys

Best of luck with the new forum...and the new kits - I'll bet there's a lot of eager beavers looking forward to them hitting the streets!

Cheers

astrovic

Joe Malone
Site Admin

Post by Joe Malone »

:D 8)
JLM Audio

Emzee

Post by Emzee »

Impressive ..... really pleased to see this forum. Best wishes

Mikka

Lowfreq

Post by Lowfreq »

Awesome!!!!

Well, we all know I love JLM stuff :D

Godders

Post by Godders »

Checking in! :D

Cheers

Nick

synthi

Post by synthi »

Hey!!

Good JLM stuff is comming!

Synthi 8)

poserp

Post by poserp »

Quick question -- has anyone over here had a problem registering at the Prodigy Pro forum? I've tried six times now over the last three months using various email addresses (some with spam blocking, some without) and I've never had an admin approve my account. I'd love to go over there and talk about my JLM experiences (limited as they might be) and future JLM-based projects. Sorry to post this here, but repeated emails to their admin don't seem to be getting through and I don't know what else to do. Thankfully registration here was quick and painless. Thanks, Joe!

Joe Malone
Site Admin

Post by Joe Malone »

Thanks everyone for the good wishes on our new forum :D 8)

I don't know about the prodigy forum but everybody here has been activated within 24hours but some definitely don't know it because there automated emails bounced back due to their mailboxes being full. So if you joined and still have not got your activation let me know and I will deactivate and reactivate your account so you can get in but make sure your mailbox has room in it first.

Also can everyone put in their country into their profile especially if you have asked about being a beta tester as I am sorting over the beta emails I have recieved at the moment?

Thanks
JLM Audio