Click on above image for larger image
JLM Audio Extreme Mastering Console $POA
(because we can make it however you want it to be)
- This console is built up using modular PCB's
that allow the most complex (like Shown) or simple mastering Console
to be built in any shape and size. The console shown has full
mastering features including Matrix and EMI spreader features as
well as large Passive Mixer and studio monitor and talkback section.
It uses a custom balanced in & out IC developed by us. The longest
path from input to output including matrix and rematrix has a THD of
0.003% and a bandwidth of 1Hz to 5Mhz which we passively filter down
to -3dB at 200Khz. The clipping point at all inputs and outputs is
+32dBM. The console has a 1unit high rack case Dead Silent 135kHz
Switchmode power supply which is extremely inductive and capacitive
filtered to make pure +/-24v & 12v. It can run from any voltage from
85vac to 265vac with out any form of switching. Just plug in an go
where ever you are in the world. the pwoer supply can drive about 5
off the above consoles with ease.
Left Side Chicken Head knob Switch
Section with Centre off Toggle Switches
- >Separate Left and Right Input and Output
level trim Switches with 0.5dB steps to +/- 6dB and switchable
- >Offset Control Switch with 0.5dB steps from
0.5 to 12dB gain.
- >Matrix outs for Left, Right, L+R (Sum or
Vert or Middle), L-R (Diff or Lat or Side), 2L-R & 2R-L (Stereowide).
- >Rematrix inputs for Left, Right, L+R (Vert
or Middle), L-R (Lat or Side), 2L-R & 2R-L (Stereowide) back to
three pairs of left and right.
- >Three EMI style Spreader controls to spread
or narrow the stereo field of each of the rematrix pairs with 0.5dB
steps to +/-6dB.
- >8 channel stereo balanced passive mixer
with switched 0.5dB steps to +/- 6dB of gain and switchable inserts.
Centre Lite Pushbutton Section and top
right hand corner TB pot
- >Electronically interlocked 14 way Lite
Monitor Switch selection for Input, Sum, Diff, St.W pre rematrix, L
& R, M/S, St.W post rematrix >and spreader, Offset, Output, and Ext
1 to 5 inputs. Remembers last input used when booting up.
- >Talkback & Talkback Lock Switches with
Talkback level control, remote microphone input and talkback
control. to talk to studio output.
Right Lite Push button Section with
Rotary Encoder and Display
- >Rotary Encoder with push switch used to
control level attenuation in 1dB steps from 0 to -79dB as shown on
display. Uses Vacuum tube reed relays for precision switching of
- >Programmable boot up level by setting
desired level and pushing on encoder for 5 seconds until display
- >Dim turns down level to a preset level set
by pushing on encoder while in Dim mode.
- >Phase invert Left and Right Switches.
- >Cut Left & Right Switches.
- >Swap Left & right Switch.
- >Mono Switch.
- >Mute Switch.
- >Three electronically Interlocked Lite
Pushbuttons for Speaker selection.
- >Meter Out Switch for meters to follow
monitor section switches or stay on main output.
- >Meter +10dB Switch for setting meter 0VU to
10dB higher level.
- >Meter outputs on rear panel D15 connector
for Left, Right, L+R (Vert or Middle), L-R (Lat or Side).
- >Switch for studio output to follow monitor
switches or stay on main output.
- >Studio out level pot.