JLM2503 for M1532

JLM Products support and what's new

Moderator: mixmup

waxstash

JLM2503 for M1532

Post by waxstash »

Joe,
Wondering if you have any idea when you might have an easy drop in version of the JLM2503 for the M1532 (i believe you mentioned it to me a while back)? I'd love to try them on a pair of matrices now that I've got things recapped, inductorized, and DOA'd. Kinda feels like the final frontier. Also, at some point, I'll probably add some direct outs, so if they work out great, I could see using them there as well.

Anyhow, I know you've got a ton goin on over there, but just curious if this is coming anytime soon.

Thanks for all you do!

Joe Malone
Site Admin

Re: JLM2503 for M1532

Post by Joe Malone »

waxstash wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2023 12:50 am
Joe,
Wondering if you have any idea when you might have an easy drop in version of the JLM2503 for the M1532 (i believe you mentioned it to me a while back)? I'd love to try them on a pair of matrices now that I've got things recapped, inductorized, and DOA'd. Kinda feels like the final frontier. Also, at some point, I'll probably add some direct outs, so if they work out great, I could see using them there as well.

Anyhow, I know you've got a ton goin on over there, but just curious if this is coming anytime soon.

Thanks for all you do!
I am waiting for anyone with a M1524/32 to give me photos and some measurements and I will make a pcb to fit
Joe :-)
JLM Audio
Capturing Audio without Injury