12PAKAMP Blue

Support for JLM Audio Kits

Moderator: Joe Malone

tpetmed

12PAKAMP Blue

Post by tpetmed »

Hi Guys/Gals, I just ordered 12PAKAMP Blue kits and am hoping someone might be willing to share pics of their own implementation. Especially with MiniDSP interface details. I have searched for the MiniDSP Shield referenced but could not find it. I am planning to configure the board for 6 bridged channels. Thanks. -travis

Joe Malone
Site Admin

Re: 12PAKAMP Blue

Post by Joe Malone »

tpetmed wrote:Hi Guys/Gals, I just ordered 12PAKAMP Blue kits and am hoping someone might be willing to share pics of their own implementation. Especially with MiniDSP interface details. I have searched for the MiniDSP Shield referenced but could not find it. I am planning to configure the board for 6 bridged channels. Thanks. -travis
HI Your order shipped out yesterday. We do have miniDSP shield for the original miniDSP not the newer HD version. But it is easy to wire the configuration you mention to the new New HD with just the ribbon cable provided in the kit. So let us know exactly what you are doing as simply as possible on this thread so we can help.

If we had of known about the miniDSP yesterday we would of added some extra parts like shield pcb in for you. Always good to mention what you are doing by email or in the comments when ordering so we know as we usually add in free bits to help.

Keep replying here as I will move this thread over tonight to the end of the main 12PAKAMP build thread.

Any questions feel free to ask here.
Joe :-)
JLM Audio
Capturing Audio without Injury